$45 Signature haircut, including shampoo & blow-dry. || 40-45 minutes
- Save $5 when paired with a color service.
- you can request a 30min haircut to save $10, but I may not do my best work (blow drying and finishing touches, especially)
$30 Dry Cut
- Recommended within 6 weeks of previous service with me. Come with hair clean and dry and however you style it when it is down. This is a quick service to keep clippered hair sharp, curly hair curling, bangs out of your eyes, and heavy hair swishy. Also, a great way to avoid awkward transitions or split ends as you are growing your hair out. *not recommended for dramatic changes.
- Please tell the front desk to book your haircut for 30 minutes.
- Men’s cuts automatically book for 30 minutes and cost $35.
$55 Ultimate haircut, including longer scalp massage & ultimate blowout. || 50-60 minutes
- This is the best choice if your hair is longer than armpit length and would take longer than one hour to air dry; if you only get your hair cut four times a year or less; or if you are still deciding between two different styles.
- Please request the extra 15 minutes when booking your appointment.
Free bang trims, when booked as a same-day appointment for repeat clients only.
All color prices include rinse and complimentary blow-dry, and are subject to $15 extra color fee for extra long (hair past mid shoulder blades that needs more than a touch up) or thick hair (hair that takes more than one hour to air dry that needs more than a touch up).
$100-$115 Color & placement foils
$120 Partial foil and tint
$130-150 Full foil and tint
$110-$175 Bleach and tone
*up to $105 for a micro foil or extra thick hair
*up to $115 for a micro foil or extra thick hair
$70 placement foils
**(recommended for touchup of pre-existing tones, or statement pieces, only.)
*Highly recommend pairing this with the Illumina Glossing Treatment or Demi-permanent color finish.
*$10 extra color charge for thick hair
Transform my hair:
Going significantly lighter or darker from previously colored hair, or achieving mermaid or fantasy colored hair. Includes treatment to detox hair, blending bands of color out of the hair, and deep conditioning and glossing: $85 up to $265 per session (price determined upon consultation). Generally your hair falls into this category if more than two chemical processes are required in one day to achieve the look you desire. Sombre and Ombre color are often 3 steps processes depending on existing colors in hair.
$35-$60 Blowout / Style
$75 Special events style/ updo
(must be booked with a Signature or Ultimate Cut, Blowout, or Color service).
Illumina glossing treatment or toning under heat
- Premium color that adds shine and cuts brassy tones caused by iron, copper, or excess pigment in the hair, both hydrating and toning. This is the lacquer finish on your hair that best protects and extends your color.
Deep conditioning treatment
- Hydrate your hair with a masque, extended scalp massage, and time under a dryer.
Men’s or pixie cut gray-blending
- Blend away gray hair with this 15 minute color process. Recommended every 3-4 weeks for a seamless blend. *Covers 50-70% of gray hair.
- Strip chemicals from hard water, chlorine, or product buildup from the hair to restore healthy, touchable hair.